Wheal Venture produced tin 1836–39, later Trelyon consols
1835 West Briton newspaper. Advertisement - East Wheal Venture Mine - In the Parish of St. Stephens, in Branwell - Notice is hereby given to the ADVENTURERS in the above Mine, that a meeting will be held at the NEW INN, St. Austell, on the 7th of October next, when their personal attendance is particularly requested to consult on the future operations of the Mine. John BRAY - September 22, 1836.
1863–72 Trelyon Consols
1859-1869 Richard James, manager Trelyon Consols
1871. Trelyon Consols (previously Wheal Venture) Tin Mine is in the parish and mining district of St. Ives, 1 mile from St. Ives and 4 from Hayle. The mine is held under a 21 year lease from 1871, and is at present free from dues. The adit is 50 fathoms below the surface, and the shaft is 130 fathoms deep, and being in granite is nearly free from water. Steam power is used for working the machinery, and about 120 hands are employed in procuring and preparing the ore for market. The company is on the costbook system, and consists of 547 shares and between June 1871 and December 1872 upwards 75 tons of ore were procured, which produced £6,303 14s 5d. Pursers Samuel HIGGS and Co. Manager Edward POOLEY
1873. James King, age 34~ husband of Mary; father of William John & James Henry; killed at Wheal Venture Mine St-Ives
St Ives, Zennor and St Erth Mines