Bude and North Cornwall Golf Club
The Bude & North Cornwall Golf Club is a challenging links
course established in 1891. Originally two clubs (North Cornwall for the gentry
and Bude for the town, they were merged in 1949). Excellent drainage enables
the course to be playable throughout the year off regular tees and greens. The
greens have beautiful quick surfaces with both severe and subtle borrows. 18
holes. 6057 yards. Par 71. SSS 70.
- The course is surrounded by the town, the coast and the countryside.
- Particularly proud of their greens with the motto "The best greens
in the West, Probably!"
- The all weather fairways and greens are natural and are rarely unplayable.
- Close cropped undulating fairways offer the challenge of tight lies and
- Good surfaced undulating greens have the challenge of blind tee shots and
- This is a seaside links, so the sea breezes offers a particular challenge.
- The Bude greens have quick surfaces, some with severe and some with subtle
Bude and North Cornwall
Cornwall Golf Courses