Pillaton Church was dedicated to St Odulphus on 16th October 1259.
The arcade has six four-centred arches supported on monolith granite pillars. The profile of the slim piers are the same as Callington and other Lynher Valley churches; square with four attached demishafts.
There is a south porch; the chancel and north doors are blocked.
The tower is substantially built of granite ashlars; it has three stages, is buttressed on the square, and finished with battlements and crocketed pinnacles. The belfry contained three bells.
Pillaton Church records from Genuki